Wednesday 11 May 2011

Dancing With the Stars Results: Final 4


It you looked at the scores going into the Dancing With the Stars results show, Ralph Macchio should be the one going home. Easy call there.
Only Tuesday is never all about Monday's DWTS scores.
The judges' influence does factor in along with the votes, but it's America that makes the call, and Ralph's effort was hampered by a bad knee.
Ralph on Dancing With the Stars
Ralph and Karina were on thin ice this week ...
The Karate Kid entered Tuesday with a good chance of going home, and conventional wisdom said that Romeo would be the odd man out if not Ralph.
It turns out one of those two is in fact leaving the show, with Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane and Kirstie Alley safely in this season's final four.
So who's in and who's out? Find out after the jump ...
It was goodbye to Romeo last night. Was he surprised?
"I'm surprised because I did my best dances, but at the same time I'm not surprised," he said. "This show has changed my life forever. I didn't dance at my own prom. I've turned down a lot of movies because I was afraid to dance."
No Longer Lil Romeo
He expressed his love and gratitude to his pro partner Chelsie Hightower, telling her, "I wanted to do this for you. We can dance after this."
"I'm just super happy," Hightower responded, "and so proud of you."
He gave it a good run, for sure, and even bounced back well Monday after a lackluster week the week before. But Ralph got the support.
Voters forgave his performances given his injury and maybe even gave him some extra props for going out there on the floor at all.
So it goes. Was it the right call by America this week? Comment below.

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/05/dancing-with-the-stars-results-who-made-the-final-4/#ixzz1M2eosJUb

No comments:

Post a Comment